Until the Novarium Stabilisation Crucible is obtained by the player, the pack cannot be found in the shop menu, preventing its purchase, and even if your were able to obtain the Novarium Stabilisation Crucible, you also need the Inert Novarium Concentrator Depot for the Inert Novarium, meaning you need 2 separate Galactic Nova Packs to even be able to buy more since both items inhibit the same item slot in the card table. The two ways you could obtain this pack was through Codes, and in the 2017 edition of the Maniacal Pumpkin Pack at a 16.67% chance. However, this was taken out in the 2018 edition of the Maniacal Pumpkin Pack, along with the 2 Galactic Nova Pack item slots in the more expensive version of the Maniacal Pumpkin Pack obtained when you get a Squash Deployer. Meaning there is no feasible way of obtaining the pack unless you already have the necessary items to create Novarium. However Nickcool has stated on his discord Galactic Nova Packs will make a return sometime around Novaseers birthday in the form of a Code.
In addition to granting 2 item slots from the Gold Pack, the Galactic Nova Pack grants 2 exclusive items. The discovered exclusive pack items are as follows:
- Galactic Nova Insignia (Trophy)
- Novarium Accelerator (slot 1, 50%)
- Novarium Pipe (slot 1, 50%)
- Novarium Particle Cannon (slot 3, 16.67%)
- Novarium Resource Matrix (slot 3, 16.67%)
- Novarium Pulsar (slot 3, 16.67%)
- Novarium Stabilisation Crucible (slot 3, 16.67%)
- Inert Novarium Concentrator Depot (slot 3, 16.67%)
- Colossus' Gatehouse (slot 3, 16.67%)
These items are rarely given as a bonus:
- Novarium Refraction Refiner (slot 2, 16.67%) (No longer obtainable as of 11/20/2018)
- Novarium Reactor (slot 2, 5%) (No longer obtainable as of 11/20/2018)
- Galactic Forge (slot 2, 20%)
- Novarium Quarantine Collector (slot 2, 8.33%)
- Novarium Alignment Cell (slot 2, 2%)
- Novarium Microcosm (slot 2, 0.78%)
Galactic Nova Pack Marble:
Some new items are being added sometime in the future, such as the following:
- All exclusive items in this pack have power consumption in base 2, although this is often hard to notice due to how large the numbers are.
- This is the second pack to have exact access to another pack's drop table, being able to take two item slots from the Gold Pack, the other being the Diamond Pack, having access to both the Supreme Pack and Progression Pack.
- This is the only pack able to be awarded in another pack.