FANDOM


Yes caveman power. It is the worst creation of collectors as it only gives you 10% the other 90% is for food for cavemans!!

The Primitive Collector is the first collector you get, and given to you at the start of the game. It processes ores by 10% of its original value, but if it's lower than $1, it just gives you $1. It cost $5 to make and one wood. It consumes 2 U.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.